Satisfy EU GDPR Data Protection Requirements with ViClarity.
The May 2018 implementation date of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements may seem far in the distance but in reality preparations need to begin now. Organisations will be expected to show they’re compliance with the GDPR regulations as of the May 2018 deadline, failure to do so will result in fines of up to to €20 million or 4% of the preceding year’s worldwide turnover.
The ViClarity solution automates the processes involved with GDPR preparation and ongoing compliance. The solution maps directly back to the incoming regulation and provides organisations with an instant overview of their GDPR risks, controls and actions.
The ViClarity GDPR Solution provides the following benefits:
- Prepares organisations for the May 2018 GDPR implementation date.
- Pre – Populated template mapped directly back to the GDPR regulations
- Automated process for managing your ongoing GDPR compliance
- Ongoing monitoring of risks, controls and actions in the are of data protection.
- Highly visual reports to provide comprehensive reports back to the board.
- Records a full audit trail of how data was gathered and collaged.
- Provides alerts and reminders when GDPR tasks are due.
Download the ViClarity White Paper below by clicking the link below:
Time is running short. Enforcement begins in May 2018 and penalties will be severe for organisations who are not compliant by that date.
Call ViClarity today on 353 01 902 2859 or email email@example.com to arrange a demonstration of the GDPR solution. You can also chat to us live by clicking the message icon at the bottom right of the webpage.