The ViClarity system is hosted in a state of the Art Data Centre to deliver a reliable and secure service to our clients
The Technology Platform
Our Hosting partner OVH operates the second largest data centre in Europe and the ViClarity system resides on standalone hardware within the data centre with full system and network redundancy.
- OVH data centres manage over 100,000 servers, hosting more than 18,000,000 sites and supporting over 400,000 business customers.
- Scalable infrastructure with one of the largest infrastructures of its type globally
- Dedicated Server Service
- High Availability Servers with 24 x 7 server monitoring
- 99.9% web availability
ViClarity takes the security and access of its clients’ data as its number one priority. We enforce personalised access to the dedicated client environment and Support staff have access to client data only at customer request for addressing support matters.
- SSL Security certification.
- Full document encryption technology
- Firewall technology when accessing servers
Our systems are designed to cater for the unexpected. All servers are backed up and are covered with disaster recovery facilities.
- Data back-up and restore availability
- Half hour roll back capability
- Disaster recovery & business continuity
Our network is designed to be resilient and available at all times. The headline details are as follows;
- optical fibres network connected in double safe circulation
- connections of 2 * 10 Gbps minimal traffic
- IP multi-homed network is passing through 3 independent transit providers,
- multiple peering through peering points in Paris, London, Frankfurt and Amsterdam,
- total bandwidth of network 120Gbps