Cloud-Based Solutions Delivering Real Time Views of Risk & Compliance For Credit Unions
ViClarity provides Credit Unions with a complete Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Compliance software solution that can fit with any industry standard framework, including The Central Bank Of Ireland. Traditional ERM processes are often paper based, complicated and time consuming. ViClarity replaces these traditional processes offering a configurable tool that automates the collection and collation of Risk & Compliance data allowing you to quickly Identify, Monitor, Score and Report on Risk & Compliance.
Enterprise Risk Management
From assessing individual risks to monitoring key risk indicators (KRI's) and controls, ViClarity brings all of your ERM information together. ViClarity automates your processes to enable officers to spend less time chasing information and more time analyzing the performance of the risk and compliance controls in your Credit Union.
ERM Solution Features:
- Risk & Control Library – Choose from ViClarity’s large range of sample risks and controls which are updated on an ongoing basis.
- Automated Risk Data Collection & Collation – Risk owners input there risk & control data and this information is available for management to view and report on organization wide.
- Report – Provide your stakeholders with the latest information on your organizations top risks. Our system has interactive dashboards and heatmaps so you can review and drive business decisions.
The ViClarity solution comes with pre-populated templates to enable Credit Unions to identify, assess, manage and report on regulatory compliance obligations from regulatory such as the Central Bank Of Ireland and more. See compliance in real-time on ViClarity's color coded live ashboard which allows you to track trends and movement over time.
Compliance Solution Features
- Regulatory Templates – Choose from our large suite of regulatory templates which cover all CBI PRISM & Compliance requirements. These templates can be modified to suit each individual organisation.
- Real Time Compliance – Analyse compliance in real time on ViClarity’s live dashboards allowing for real time identification of non-compliance. Trackable actions can be assigned and managed through the system.
- Satisfy The Regulators – Prove compliance to regulators and present compliance reports to the board with one click, highly configurable reports and dashboards.
Third-party risk is a hot topic for regulators. When a Credit Union outsources an activity to an outside vendor it can introduce new and/or increased risk to the organization. Vendor Management is all about identifying, assessing, measuring, monitoring and controlling those risks. ViClarity's Vendor Management solution enables you to have all your vendor due diligence, contracts and reviews in one central place eliminating duplicate spreadsheets and minimising the manual effort involved in collating a vendor's information.
Vendor Management Solution Features
- Automated Vendor Tasks – Spend less time reviewing answers vendors fill in on spreadsheets by automating the process on ViClarity. The system will flag areas of concern saving you time trying to find them on spreadsheets.
- Higher Compliance – Ensure higher compliance rates by mapping vendor controls and assessments to regulations and internal policies.
- Vendor Classification – Identify your most critical vendors and their associated risks through our intuitive and third party risk assessments.
The tracking of Incidents, Complaints and Financial Events is often a manual process which is passed from person to person within an organisation causing a delay in the remediation of the incident. This process leads to a disjointed reporting process and a very slow incident management process.
ViClarity's end to end Incident, Complaints and Financial Events Register tracks all details from the logging of the event all the way through to corrective actions and remediation. The automated nature of the system allows for a smooth path all the way through with the relevant employees/departments notified when action is due.
Incidents/Complaints/Financial Event Features
- Log and Notify - When incidents are logged under a category, the relevant employees/departments can be automatically notified by the system and they can carry out their part of the process quickly and easily.
- Analyse and Resolve – The solution allows you to identify and track incidents so you can analyse them in full and assign actions to resolve any issues.
- Ongoing Prevention – Identify any recurring issues and create and monitor mitigation controls against causes on an ongoing basis.
With the culture of compliance becoming a particular focus for the Central Bank and the wide acceptance that culture can influence organisational performance our survey tool will put Credit Unions in a position to measure their internal culture. It will also allow any internal staff surveys or customer surveys to be conducted anonymously
Survey Tool Features
- Live Performance Metrics - Survey results are displayed in real time as soon as completed and reports can be produced quickly and easily.
- Instant Resoultion - The tool allows you to quickly identify areas of concern and assign corrective actions. Ongoing negative patient experiences can be avoided in the long run.
- Issue Identification - Real-time view of performance across all areas and early identification of under performance.